Bo Peep Learning
Empowering achievers to reach their fullest potential
Write with Bo Peep
For students aged 6-16
From Concept to Product
Is your child a storyteller?
Does he/she simply want to become a better writer?
Let Bo Peep hold your hand this summer as we:
• encourage learners to use their imaginations and express themselves
• develop reading, writing, and language skills that aid effective communication
• enhance students’ self-confidence and sense of identity
• explore stylistic elements
• provide an emotive outlet which will contribute to better mental health
• encourage students to engage empathetically with selected stories.
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ~ Maya Angelou
May 31 - July 30
1. You don’t have to be based in the UK to sign up.
2. We are a global community.
3. If our advertised times do not suit your availability, we will do our best to accommodate.
4. Please contact us before paying. This is to ensure that you understand or aims and we, your goals.
May 31 - July 30
Writing is Important Business
Mondays to Thursday
1pm UK time
3pm UK time
5pm UK time
Individual and small group sessions available
Session rates start at: £100 per hour
Group session price starts from as little as £10 per hour per student.
Contact [email protected] for further details.
Publish with Bo Peep
Has your child written a story you would like to share with the world?
Let Bo Peep Learning hold your hand as we guide you from concept to product. We will advise and support you through the different stages of the publishing process. The end result will be a quality product that's fit for the market!
The areas in which you might need support include:
Editorial: developmental editing, copyediting and proofreading
Design: cover design, page design, typesetting
Proofing: review and proofread the final product
Production: assemble the book in either print, audio or electronic format.
Register your interest
Please include the age or level of the student